1 (edited by Cruncher Pete 2018-03-25 22:36:32)

Topic: Wrong Name for CPID

I changed my user name in all projects 10 days ago from McShane of TSBT to Cruncher Pete.  My CPID did not change(9131861bc46b433f8a6716db0501dec6).  However I am still shown as McShane of TSBT and as such I can not edit my sig. I wonder if this is a bug for it should have changed by now.

Edit.  It is now 9 months and my name and Team have not changed. Can it be done manually?

Re: Wrong Name for CPID

Topic: Wrong Name for CPID

I changed my user name in all projects 10 days ago from McShane of TSBT to Cruncher Pete.  My CPID did not change(9131861bc46b433f8a6716db0501dec6).  However I am still shown as McShane of TSBT and as such I can not edit my sig. I wonder if this is a bug for it should have changed by now.

Edit.  It is now 9 months and my name and Team have not changed. Can it be done manually?

In addition to my previous post of wrong user name, I beleive this to be a bug.  I just received an email from this site that I have just received another medal under the name of Cruncher Pete.  The problem is that although that is my current name and correct CPID, in the stats and signature I am shown as McShane of TSBT, number 9 in the worlsd listing.  How do I change that to reflect my true current user name and team which was changed weeks and weeks ago..

After a few months the problem has not been fixed and I still have not received a reply, what I should do.  Can anybody help?